Dr. Tabbsum Lodhi Malik MD, MBBS, and BS is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Otolaryngology, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Learn more about Dr. Tabbsum Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tabbsum Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tabbsum Malik, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Diabetes, Diabetes Thyroid Disorders, and Diabetes Thyroid.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Malik has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tabbsum L. Malik practice?
Dr. Tabbsum Malik practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Otolaryngology, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Rock Hill, NY.
See Goshen Internists, Goshen Endocrinologists, Goshen Otolaryngologists, and Goshen Psychiatrists.