A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tabbsum Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tabbsum Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tabbsum Malik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Malik has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tabbsum Lodhi Malik BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Tabbsum L. Malik practice?
- Dr. Tabbsum Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Tabbsum Malik practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Internists and Goshen Endocrinologists.