Learn more about Dr. Tabbsum Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tabbsum Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tabbsum Malik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Malik has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tabbsum Lodhi Malik BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Tabbsum L. Malik practice?
- Dr. Tabbsum Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Tabbsum Malik practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Internists and Goshen Endocrinologists.