A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tabitha Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tabitha Foster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tabitha Foster, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Foster has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tabitha Fay Foster MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Tabitha F. Foster practice?
- Dr. Tabitha Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Tabitha Foster practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.