A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tabitha Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tabitha Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tabitha Henderson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Henderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tabitha Anne Henderson MD is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Tabitha A. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Tabitha Henderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tabitha Henderson practices Dermatology near Cocoa Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Bay, FL and Cocoa, FL.
See Cocoa Beach Dermatologists.