A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tabitha Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tabitha Kane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Kane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tabitha Ann Kane MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tabitha A. Kane practice?
- Dr. Tabitha Kane has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tabitha Kane practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicville, NY and Delmar, NY.
See Albany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.