Emergency Physicians

Cape Coral Hospital Emergency Physicians
636 Del Prado Blvd S
Cape Coral, FL 33990
239-424-3513
Locations and availability (3)

|  Loved her!!!!!!  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2013

We were on vacation in FL and daughter was injured. So glad we found Dr Willliams. She was wonderful -knowledgeable, kind, informative, took a lot of time and nicely answered all our questions. Wish we could take her home! A+

|  awesome er doc!  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2012

I brought my infant son into the ER in respiratory distress. We were quickly triaged and put in an ER room. Dr. Williams was quick to treat him, getting him, stable, and was very thorough, She was empathetic and listened carefully to what I had to say. She was gentle and had a great bedside manner with my child. She did what was necessary to keep my child safe and get him on the road to recovery-which unfortunately meant an admission, but I felt she was 100% spot on in her assessment and treatment of my child. As a nurse my positive ratings are hard earned by those that give them. Way to go Dr. Williams!

|  Mr. Kevin Poeling  |  show details
by Mr. Kevin Poeling on Dec 16th, 2009

I had excrutiating pain in my left shoulder blade and I was also experiencing pressure in my chest. I was having trouble breathing in deeply, Naturally I was not sure what exactly was going on as I had never had that type of thing happen to me before. Dr. Williams quickly took a look @ me and did an examination determining that I had most likely triggered a muscle spasm @ or around my Rotator Cuff. She prescribed an anti-inflamatory (Soma) and some low dose pain meds in the form of Oxycodone. I am feeling much better and I am pleased with her services.