Learn more about Dr. Tad Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tad Baum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baum
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Baum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tad Baum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Congenital Nystagmus
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Baum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tad Baum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tad Baum practice?
- Dr. Tad Baum has 1 office location.
Dr. Tad Baum practices Ophthalmology near Leominster, MA.
See Leominster Ophthalmologists.