A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tad Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tad Baum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baum
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Baum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tad Baum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Baum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tad Baum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tad Baum practice?
- Dr. Tad Baum has 1 office location.
Dr. Tad Baum practices Ophthalmology near Leominster, MA.
See Leominster Ophthalmologists.