A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tad Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tad Baum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tad Baum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Baum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tad Baum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tad Baum practice?
- Dr. Tad Baum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tad Baum practices Ophthalmology near Leominster, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Leominster Ophthalmologists.