A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tad Gerlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tad Gerlinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerlinger
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Gerlinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tad Gerlinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerlinger graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Gerlinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Davis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tad Loren Gerlinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tad L. Gerlinger practice?
- Dr. Tad Gerlinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Tad Gerlinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.