Dr. Tad Heinz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 5th, 2016
Dr. Heinz and his staff were wonderful to work with. I never felt like the questions or concerns I had weren't important to them. Everything went as they explained it would. Dr. Heinz showed me his album of patients that he had performed the same surgery I was interested in having done. He answered all my questions and even some I hadn't thought to ask. Already recommended him to others!

June 5th, 2016
Absolutely the Best
The best in town--bar none. He cares about every patient and only does the work you want done.

June 10th, 2015
I FOUND MY VISIT TO DR. HINES VERY COMFORTING AND LOVING! DR. HINES AND HIS STAFF WERE EXCELENT IN THEIR CARE IN ALL MY TREATMENTS I RECIEVED. THANK YOU DR. HINES, CAPRICE & ANDREA FOR BEING THERE FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND IN A CRUTIAL TIME FOR US. ACCOMIDATING US FINANCIALLY AND BEING THERE EMOTIONALLY, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. I FEEL LIKE I HAVE A SECOND FAMILY!!!

February 27th, 2014
My breasts are seriously uneven after surgery
I had a breast reduciton 1.5 years ago performed by Dr. Heinz. As a result of teh surgery my right breast is almost an entire cup size larger than teh left. My ariola is also about twice teh size of the left. It is very noticeable, even when I am wearing a bra and shirt one can see that the right breast sits lower and is larger than the left. I have actually had people comment on it. He was quite dismissive when I voiced my concerns about the difference. He has also refused to fix his mistakes.

September 17th, 2013
Excellent, compassionate care
After receiving a breast cancer diagnosis, I visited Dr. Heinz to discuss reconstruction surgery options. I was stunned by the diagnosis, and was still in a daze when I met with him. Dr. Heinz and his nurse, Caprice, were kind, compassionate, sensitive to what I was going through, and let me take all the time I needed to ask questions. I consulted him two more times as I worked through the decision process. He was always patient and supportive, and provided the information I needed to reach a decision that I felt peace about. The consultation room is a warm, comfortable, private place to meet. I always felt a sense of calm and security there as we talked about my situation and reconstruction options. Dr. Heinz' nurse, Caprice, has been a wonderful partner in my care through the whole process. She has a great "you can do this" attitude that helped get me through some rough times. My reconstruction surgery went very well, and the follow-up has been excellent. I am now healed, whole and I am very, very happy about the way I look. The whole staff is dedicated to helping you have a good experience. Theyalso went above and beyond to help me with referrals from Tricare during the transition to management by United Healthcare.

August 21st, 2013
The best plastic surgeon in COS - he goes to 11
Can I give Dr Heinz & his staff 11 stars? Because they all go to 11 :-). I had a breast lift/reduction with Dr Heinz 2 mos ago, but have been in contact with him for over 2 years, while deciding the best choices for me. Dr Heinz & his wonderful staff are caring, interested, involved, sincere & of course highly competent. Dr. Heinz went above & beyond in working with me & I am not the easiest patient. I interviewed a total of 8 surgeons, including 2 Denver surgeons & I ask far more questions than the average patient. I am very slow to make decisions & am extremely analytical, plus I am involved in decisions & my care, moreso than the typical patient. Dr Heinz has welcomed my questions, shows an amazing amount of patience & always makes you feel he is sincere & interested in providing you with the answers! He provides detailed & honest data, so you can make decisions in partnership with him. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've met & his work alleviated the pain in my upper back, plus I can wear cute tops now! I cannot recommend him enough & his staff always makes you feel like a friend when you come in! Dr. Heinz's practice is truly special & you feel special every step of the way in his care!

August 20th, 2013
Breast reduction
Absolutely amazing doctor and staff! They made me feel very comfortable and at ease in an awkward situation. Dr. Heinz did a beautiful job on my breast reduction. Caprice is wonderful! I would highly recommend Dr. Heinz and his practice and I'm hoping to be a repeat patient in the future : )

July 9th, 2013
Very Satisfied
Outstanding experience. Staff and doctor are dedicated to customer needs - caring and compassionate. Took the time to ensure all questions answered, and I ask a LOT of questions. Very thorough in explanations, as well. Caprice and Dr. Heinz worked with a difficult insurance company including Dr. Heinz making a personal phone call to the company to ensure coverage. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Heinz and his staff.

July 7th, 2013
I decided, at the age of 46, to finally rid myself of my "man boobs." This is not a topic that most men feel comfortable talking about, including myself, let alone seeking professional care to cosmetically improve this embarrassing condition. I spent a lot of time researching this condition, termed gynecomastia. In my quest to improve my pectoral image and composition, I tried diet, exercise, and various supplements. I was never satisfied with my results. I realized that to obtain the aesthetics that I desired would require the skill of an adept surgeon. I interviewed several surgeons and decided to place my care in the hands of Dr. Tad Heinz. Dr. Heinz and his staff made me feel very comfortable from the beginning. I spoke with him during a consultation and he answered all my questions and concerns. Shortly after, I scheduled my surgery. His staff prepared me well for both pre-op and post-op care. It has been eight weeks since my surgery, and I am pleased with my results thus far. Dr. Heinz is committed to me and my results. I highly recommend giving his practice an opportunity to address your cosmetic desires/concerns.

May 23rd, 2013
Breast augmentation
I went to see dr. Heinz for my breast augmentation. He was really trust worthy. My pain level from 1 until 10 was at most a 2. He is a very well educated surgeon. He answered all my questions and gave me his professional opinion. The nurses are very warm and they take pride in their profession. I would highly recommend dr. Heinz and his team. I felt i was in very good hands. Very pleased with the result. That is a real dr.

April 18th, 2013
Amazing Doctor and Staff!!!!!!!
I would hands down recommend Dr. Heinz and his staff for procedures. Everything happened just as Dr. Heinz and his staff said they would. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Heinz and his entire staff. Honestly, there is nothing negative to say about my interaction over the last 5/6 months.

March 11th, 2013
I recently had otoplasty done by Dr. Heinz. I had it done as an in-office procedure & the experience was better than I could have hoped for! He & his staff are all wonderful! The result of the surgery is great & the cost was much less than I expected! I would highly recommend Dr. Heinz. If ever in the future I want another procedure done, he will definitely be my go to surgeon!