A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tad Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Jacobs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Flandreau Medical Center/Avera Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tad B Jacobs DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tad B. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Tad Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Tad Jacobs practices Family Medicine near Flandreau, SD.
See Flandreau Primary Care Doctors.