A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tad Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Jacobs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Flandreau Medical Center/Avera Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tad B. Jacobs practice?
Dr. Tad Jacobs practices Family Medicine near Flandreau, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Elkton, SD.
See Flandreau Family Physicians.