A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tad Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tad Johnson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Johnson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan