A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tad Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tad Johnson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tad Johnson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Johnson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tad Mark Johnson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Tad M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Tad Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Tad Johnson practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Allergists.