A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tad Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tad Johnson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tad Johnson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Johnson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tad Mark Johnson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Tad M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Tad Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Tad Johnson practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Allergists.