Overall Review

September 9th, 2016
First visit
Dr . Nowicki seemed to become upset and very short with me about not vaccinating. I am on the fence about vaccines. I understand the importance of vaccinating and the benefits, but also have concerns about the number of vaccines and the timeline they are given in. I'm also concerned about the ingredients some of these vaccines have. I am not completely opposed to vaccinating, I just want to have my questions answered and my concerns taken seriously. He was too quick to dismiss us on the issue. Almost rude. Otherwise he seems like a very good doctor, but I need someone who understands and is willing to take the time to consider vaccinating safer. I don't like the idea of loading up my child with three vaccines (including one that's a cocktail) in one visit just because that's what the vaccinating schedule dictates. One another note the staff is very friendly and efficient. Scheduling is easy. The office is neat and clean. It's welcoming. I'm going to see dr. Deeb during my next visit and I'm hoping for a better experience.

April 9th, 2012
Good doctor even though we disagree
dr nowicki is extremely caring and very thorough. I chose not to vaccinate my child in the traditional way due to all the side effects and possibility of autism. He dismissed my son as a patient because I wouldn't vaccinate. He wasn't comfortable being his doctor. I think he should've been more open minded and read the research I had. Other than that, he was a great doctor.

January 4th, 2012
I have been with Dr. Nowicki since 2005 for all of my three boys. I currtently drive about 35 minutes to see him, and I would drive and hour if I had to. He is amazing and so is Dr. Deeb. Love them!

November 1st, 2011
Good, Solid, Pediatrician
Dr. Nowicki has seen my son since he was born. He's nine now. I'm very pleased with his common sense approach to treating illness. His staff has gotten better over the years. :-)

August 16th, 2011
Dr. Nowicki is the best
He is the best pediatrician !!!

November 28th, 2010
Dr. Nowicki was very knowledgeable and took very good care of my child. The office staff was friendly and helpful.

November 27th, 2010
Dr. Nowicki was very patient and pleasant. He diagnosed my son's condition correctly he first time. After seeing many pediatrician in the Orlando area, this was a breath of fresh air. My son actually enjoys going to see him.