Dr. Tad Pruitt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 5th, 2015
Patient
Dr Pruitt is an excellent surgeon, however he is very disrespectful toward his patients. Upon each visit he made negative comments regarding my weight in front of all the nurses. Y husband even heard some of comments in the OR room. Very rude and disrespectful.

June 4th, 2014
Very Pleased
My husband was Dr. Pruitt's patient for a partial knee replacement. We both have nothing but good things to say. Dr. Pruitt performed his surgery, we went through physical therapy which was tough and within two weeks he was on the road to recovery - Sitting on a backhoe on our property digging a pond within 3 weeks after surgery. My husband currently has a torn rotator cuff and we intend on using his services again. Nothing but good things to say. I also do not understand the negative reviews - He was like a God send to us.

August 9th, 2013
I like this doctor
I am tardy with this review; meant to do this after I saw Dr. Pruitt about a month ago. I saw him this time for a shoulder problem, previously for a slipped disc and pinched nerve in my back. I would recommend him without hesitation. He has always been friendly, knowledgeable and quick to recommend treatment that worked. I don't understand some of the bad reviews he has gotten.

February 12th, 2013
This was the rudest and most disrespectful physician that I have ever had the misfortune to deal with

March 12th, 2012
Patient
Dr. Pruitt's nurse did not appear to be a professional nurse...mannerism was not conducive to a doctor's office.

February 24th, 2012
Infection waiting to happen
Wish I would have never seen the man. 3 surgery later and a unplanned hinged knee I hope to never see him again. He allowed my knee to get infected during surgery twice