A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tad Venn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tad Venn is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tad Venn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Venn graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Venn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tad Alan Venn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tad A. Venn practice?
- Dr. Tad Venn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tad Venn practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC.
See Spartanburg Family Physicians and Spartanburg Geriatric Doctors.