A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tadao Fujiwara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tadao Fujiwara is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fujiwara
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fujiwara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fujiwara graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Fujiwara has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Los Angeles Community Hospital of Norwalk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tadao Fujiwara MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Tadao Fujiwara practice?
- Dr. Tadao Fujiwara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tadao Fujiwara practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.