A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tadao Fujiwara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tadao Fujiwara is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fujiwara
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fujiwara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fujiwara graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Fujiwara has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Los Angeles Community Hospital of Norwalk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tadao Fujiwara MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Tadao Fujiwara practice?
- Dr. Tadao Fujiwara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tadao Fujiwara practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles General Practitioners.