A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tadashi Funahashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tadashi Funahashi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Funahashi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Funahashi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tadashi Funahashi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Funahashi graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Funahashi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tadashi Ted Funahashi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tadashi T. Funahashi practice?
- Dr. Tadashi Funahashi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tadashi Funahashi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Orthopedic Surgeons.