A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tadashi Funahashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tadashi Funahashi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Funahashi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Funahashi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tadashi Funahashi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Funahashi graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Funahashi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tadashi Ted Funahashi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tadashi T. Funahashi practice?
- Dr. Tadashi Funahashi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tadashi Funahashi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Orthopedic Surgeons.