Learn more about Dr. Thaddeus Szarzanowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thaddeus Szarzanowicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szarzanowicz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szarzanowicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thaddeus Szarzanowicz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Szarzanowicz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Szarzanowicz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thaddeus E Szarzanowicz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thaddeus E. Szarzanowicz practice?
- Dr. Thaddeus Szarzanowicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Thaddeus Szarzanowicz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.