Learn more about Dr. Thaddeus Szarzanowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thaddeus Szarzanowicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szarzanowicz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szarzanowicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thaddeus Szarzanowicz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Szarzanowicz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Szarzanowicz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thaddeus E Szarzanowicz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thaddeus E. Szarzanowicz practice?
- Dr. Thaddeus Szarzanowicz has 9 office locations.
Dr. Thaddeus Szarzanowicz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, NY and Depew, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.