A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tadeusz Poplawski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tadeusz Poplawski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tadeusz Poplawski, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Poplawski graduated from Universidad De Navarra, Pamplona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Poplawski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tadeusz Federico Poplawski MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tadeusz F. Poplawski practice?
- Dr. Tadeusz Poplawski has 1 office location.
Dr. Tadeusz Poplawski practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Neurologists.