A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tadeusz Wellisz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tadeusz Wellisz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wellisz graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Wellisz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tadeusz Zbigniew Wellisz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tadeusz Z. Wellisz practice?
- Dr. Tadeusz Wellisz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tadeusz Wellisz practices Plastic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Plastic Surgeons.