A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tadge Kanjo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanjo
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kanjo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tadge Kanjo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanjo graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kanjo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Regional Hospital
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tadge M Kanjo MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tadge M. Kanjo practice?
- Dr. Tadge Kanjo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tadge Kanjo practices Surgery near Evanston, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Sterling, CO.
See Evanston Surgeons.