A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tadge Kanjo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanjo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kanjo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tadge Kanjo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanjo graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kanjo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Regional Hospital
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tadge M Kanjo MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tadge M. Kanjo practice?
- Dr. Tadge Kanjo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tadge Kanjo practices Surgery near Evanston, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Sterling, CO.
See Evanston Surgeons.