A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tadge Kanjo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tadge Kanjo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanjo graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kanjo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Valley Hospital
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tadge M Kanjo MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tadge M. Kanjo practice?
- Dr. Tadge Kanjo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tadge Kanjo practices Surgery near Evanston, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Joseph, MO and South Jordan, UT.
See Evanston Surgeons.