Overall Review

July 12th, 2016
A winner
I have met twice with Dr Kim. He has a keen eye for what needs doing and what is realistic to do. He is kind and at the same time professional. He knows his stuff

June 11th, 2014
Magic Hands!
Dr. Kim is truly a master at his work. My son was born with microtia in his left ear and Dr. Kim (re)constructed a perfect ear for him. He is wonderful with the kids and amazing with the parents. He is always available if we ever need(ed) him. He is professional and knowledgeable, helpful and always patient with our many questions. I have so much respect for him and can't say enough about how amazing he is. He really changed our lives and we are forever grateful.

February 12th, 2014
The Absolute best!
I've known Dr. Kim for almost eight years due to him being my sons surgeon. He has always been extremely friendly, professional and did I mention friendly? Dr. Kim has taken time out of his schedule to call me back personally and answer any questions or concerns I've ever had following a procedure. He has always kept me informed on steps that need to be taken to correct my sons cleft lip/palate as well as sent out others during surgery to keep me informed. Dr. Kim does amazing work. My son was born with a utilateral cleft lip/palate has had three surgeries in seven years and there is no noticeable scarring. People do not believe me when I tell them that he was born with a cleft. Kim's staff is absolutely amazing. very friendly and flexible with their scheduling. they always work with us and never are in foul moods. My son always looks forward to going to see Dr. Kim and his staff. It's his favorite timing of the year. Thank you Dr. Kim and staff for all that you have done not only for my son but for me as well. I will always recommend you to anyone that I know.

March 3rd, 2011
Dr. Kim is amazing!
Dr. Kim is a great Dr. and a great surgeon. He did my breast augmentation and I would recommend him to anyone, anywhere. Plus, he's cute :)