A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tae Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tae Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tae Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tae Kyu Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tae K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Tae Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tae Kim practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX and Temple, TX.
See Palm Springs Primary Care Doctors.