Learn more about Dr. Tae Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tae Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tae Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tae Kyu Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tae K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Tae Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tae Kim practices Family Medicine near Killeen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See Killeen Family Physicians.