Learn more about Dr. Tae Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tae Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tae Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tae Kyu Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tae K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Tae Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tae Kim practices Family Medicine near Killeen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See Killeen Family Physicians.