A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tae Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tae Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tae Lee, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tae Young Lee MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tae Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Tae Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Tae Lee practices Psychiatry near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Psychiatrists.