Learn more about Dr. Tae Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tae Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tae Lee, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tae Young Lee MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tae Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Tae Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tae Lee practices Psychiatry near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Lewisville, TX.
See Carrollton Psychiatrists.