Learn more about Dr. Tae Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tae Shin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Compression Fractures
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shin has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tae Min Shin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tae M. Shin practice?
- Dr. Tae Shin has 1 office location.
Dr. Tae Shin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.