Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tae Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tae Shin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Compression Fractures
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Shin has 29 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tae M. Shin practice?
Dr. Tae Shin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.