A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tae Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tae Shin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Compression Fractures
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shin has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tae Min Shin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tae M. Shin practice?
- Dr. Tae Shin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Tae Shin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.