A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tae Woo Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tae Woo Park, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tae Woo Park MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tae Woo Park practice?
- Dr. Tae Woo Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Tae Woo Park practices Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.