A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taek Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taek Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taek Kim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taek Young Kim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Taek Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Taek Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Taek Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Downers Grove, IL and Bolingbrook, IL.
See Hinsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.