A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taesik Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taesik Choi is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taesik Choi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Choi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massena Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taesik Sik Choi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Taesik S. Choi practice?
- Dr. Taesik Choi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Taesik Choi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Massena, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Malone, NY.
See Massena Obstetricians & Gynecologists.