A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taeun Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taeun Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from George Washington University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taeun Un Chang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Taeun U. Chang practice?
- Dr. Taeun Chang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Taeun Chang practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Falls Church, VA.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Neurologists.