Dr. Taeun Chang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 3rd, 2012
BabyJacksonDad
Excellent courtesy. Answered all questions thoroughly and with patience. Very knowledgeable and reassuring. Good sense of humor. I trust her judgement.

May 1st, 2012
Dr. Chang misdiagnosed my 10 year old son's migraines with seizures/amnesia as psychiatric problems. He was correctly diagnosed and treated by another neurologist subsequently. Her manner was condescending.

November 6th, 2011
Dr. Chang provides fantastic care. My teenager daughter had migraine headaches and Dr. Chang provided a very detailed explanation of the unique type of headaches my daughter was having and given the uniqueness of those headaches asked lots of questions about other medications she was taking or could possibly take. Several common meds would put my daughter at risk and the Dr. explained that. She also wrote down some critical information for us to give the ER dr next time we were there so they wouldn't treat the headache with a med that would also put her at risk. Dr. Chang provided her email address and has responded to my questions directly within hours of my email. Finally, and most importantly, Dr. Chang has provided us with lots of options on treatment and the current medication appears to have put my daughter's headaches in check.

March 25th, 2009
Once she heard that my child was involved in sports she chaulked up his pain to stress and said to see a counselor or sports psycologist. The pain is real NOT brought on by stress!