A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taewan Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taewan Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taewan Kim, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taewan Kim MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Taewan Kim practice?
- Dr. Taewan Kim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Taewan Kim practices Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.