A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taffy Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taffy Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taffy Anderson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taffy Anne Anderson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Taffy A. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Taffy Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Taffy Anderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA and Conshohocken, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.