Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Taffy Anderson
Dr. Taffy Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA, with other offices in Allentown, PA and Upper Darby, PA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, Saint Joseph Medical Center and Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia. She speaks English.
Dr. Taffy Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Taffy Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.
Dr. Daniel Schwartzman
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Reading, PA 0.04 mi36
Dr. James Anasti
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Reading, PA 0.04 mi34
Dr. Emmanuella Cherisme-Theophile
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Reading, PA 0.18 mi14