A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tagbo Ekwonu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tagbo Ekwonu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekwonu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Ekwonu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tagbo John Ekwonu MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tagbo J. Ekwonu practice?
- Dr. Tagbo Ekwonu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tagbo Ekwonu practices Family Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Family Physicians.