A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tage Haase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tage Haase is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tage Haase, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haase graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haase has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tage Fred Haase MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tage F. Haase practice?
- Dr. Tage Haase has 1 office location.
Dr. Tage Haase practices Surgery near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Surgeons.