A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taghi Shafie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taghi Shafie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shafie
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shafie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafie graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Shafie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedar Crest Hospital & Residential Treatment Center
- Cedar Crest Hospital and Rtc
- Bayou City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taghi Shafie MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Taghi Shafie practice?
- Dr. Taghi Shafie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Taghi Shafie practices Psychiatry near Killeen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Belton, TX.
See Killeen Psychiatrists.