A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taghi Tavassoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tavassoli
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Tavassoli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tavassoli graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Tavassoli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taghi Taghi Tavassoli MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Taghi T. Tavassoli practice?
- Dr. Taghi Tavassoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Taghi Tavassoli practices Urology near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Urologists.