A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taghi Tavassoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tavassoli graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Tavassoli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tavassoli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Taghi T. Tavassoli practice?
Dr. Taghi Tavassoli practices Urology near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Urologists.