A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taghreed Almahmeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taghreed Almahmeed, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Almahmeed graduated from Arabian Gulf University College Of Medicine.
Dr. Almahmeed has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taghreed Nmi Almahmeed MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Taghreed N. Almahmeed practice?
- Dr. Taghreed Almahmeed has 7 office locations.
Dr. Taghreed Almahmeed practices Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.