Overall Review

August 15th, 2011
Excellent Doctor...
First of all Dr. Maaytah is an excellent person and great professional. We have been taking our baby with her since they were born. Like I mentioned previously she is awesome no problems with her but her staff , for example her receptionists are very unfriendly along with Dr. Martinez, the other doctor whom helps her with her patients. I love Dr. Maaytah and she is the only one who can see my baby and as far as her staff goes.... I disregard them, still polite to them though.

March 14th, 2011
Worth paying out of pocket!
I have heard so many great things about her which influenced my decision to have her as my 3 boys' pediatrician. I have had first care and unicare insurance. But when we fell on hard economic times we went to Medicaid. She doesn't accept it, but we pay out of pocket because it is so worth it! Seen doctors that are Medicaid friendly, and that equalled dirty office, rude staff, horrible feeling putting your child's well-being up to them. Dr.,Maaytah is caring, gets you in immediately (never waited lobfer than 15 min) and my kids beg to go to her office, even for shots, because they are treated so good. They love her.

February 8th, 2011
Amazing Dr.
she deffinatley knows her stuff !!!! I love her she made the calll to save my son when the medical staff at the hospital didnt know any better.. i love how she stays on top of things with my son and his other specialist!!!! I am soo impressed with this dr. But i heard she is moving back to her home country, if this is true and she does indeed plan to i wish she would inform her patients so we can make plans and research other drs. I love her and dont want to loose her ... I am comfortable with her and her staff

September 1st, 2010
We had been with Dr Maaytah for many years. We never had any problem I always thought she was very nice. But the min your kids get older and you ask questions she will fire you. This has happened to two other friends that I know. I would have never believed that she would be so unprofessional. Another thing they take forever getting your medical records to you. One friend took over two hrs another they still won't release them. A lot of people dislike there staff mostly there main nurse. Also get use to never seeing the dr she is never there. Either the dr doesn't know how her office is being run or she is the most fake person I've ever known!

April 8th, 2010
A++++ This is a fantastic doctor!
I researched various doctors, talked to many moms, and then my husband and I personally interviewed several pediatricians in Amarillo before my son was born. My husband and I both felt very confident that Dr. Maaytah was the right choice to be our baby's pediatrician. I am so thankful b/c I ended up have an emergency c-section, & when my baby was born, she was there (I don't know how she even knew I was at the hospital). I will always remember my baby's cry & everyone talking about him & then Dr. Maaytah saying, "I bet mommy wants to see her son." as she held him up to my face. I was so thankful she was there. My boy is now 8 yrs. old and she has always given us excellent care.

April 20th, 2009
The Best
Dr. Maaytah and her staff is the best.