More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tagreed Khalaf
Dr. Tagreed Khalaf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine. Dr. Khalaf is affiliated with Fairview Hospital, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Tagreed Khalaf has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Tagreed Khalaf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Anantha Reddy
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Andrew Matko
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Dr. John Lee
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation