Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Taha Dias
Dr. Taha Dias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winter Haven, FL, with other offices in Winter Haven, FL and Winter Haven, FL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dias is affiliated with Winter Haven Hospital, Lakeland Regional Medical Center and Lake Wales Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Taha Dias has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Taha Dias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Haven, FL.
Dr. Maria Pongos Porterfield
Winter Haven, FL 0.62 mi27
Dr. Satyapriya Kanumuri
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Winter Haven, FL 1.15 mi9
Dr. Dabir Siddiqui
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Winter Haven, FL 1.56 mi51