Dr. Taha Dias MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Winter Haven, FL

3.8

February 28th, 2016
BEWARE
I have smelled alcohol on this man's breath on several occasions. He has the personality of a snake and always seems in a hurry. I hear he chooses to keep company with younger undesirables and he has a serious substance abuse problem. I don't recommend this doctor to to anyone.

October 21st, 2015
This guy is a total wack job. If you have a serious illness, don't see him.

January 23rd, 2015
great doctor
Dr. Dias is and will always be a great doctor he has taken care of my husband for 15 years. He is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manner heis a very busy doctor however if needed he will take as much time with a patient as needed. Anyone who would use the internet to try and sabotage a doctor who works to save lives should stay off the computer. I hope you get sued for defimarion of character. And slander how does a doctor take advantage of your wife, since your such a good husband why were you not in the room?

July 29th, 2014
medications
When I asked this doctor to pls look at the amount of medications he had my mother on , and the side effects they were causing.. some causing limited mobility, dizziness, etc.. his response was.. if we stopped them she will GET MAD. Really? I thought that learning to deal withe emotions in life is healthy. Im quite sure addictions aren't.

May 26th, 2013
we miss him as our doctor and wish we could have him back as our doctor very missed doctor

July 21st, 2012
over wrote narcotics
He over prescribed naracotics but he wasn't arrested his patients were. What does that mean he wrote them we took them and he is not even shut down something is wrong with this picture.

July 9th, 2012
T. Best
Knowledgeable Physician. He listened to me and read my past medical reports. He diagnosed and treated my medical issues. He looked at me overall as an individual with medical issues instead of treating me as just another patient. Some doctors treat the patient according according to how much insurance the individual has at the time. Incidentally, they could care less about the patient as a whole. Dr. Dias cares about the individual and treats them with respect. Excellent Physician.

May 1st, 2012
student
he was very uncaring didn't ask any questions, his nurse did his work and he only checked your breathing while in the room with you, he didn't chart properly, my files were totally mesed up.

March 29th, 2012
left me hanging
I had Dr Dias for my Dr for 8 months and he didn't spend but three minutes at tops in office with me. When I went to ask him something important he dismissed me as patient and left me hanging. He has been known to write a lot of prescrictions for drugs in his office and maybe he has a problem with this. Very unprofessional! He just wrote scripts and checked your breathing and went to the computer in hallway to get your scripts.

January 7th, 2012
karen.hopper@enerfab.com office admin.
Dr.Dias is a very pleasant caring doctor.he takes time with his patients and is always concerned when you have questionshe is the greatest.... we feel like we have known him forever. thank you Dr. Diaskaren and sidney hopper

October 9th, 2011
Best there ISBest
Dr. Dias was my primary care physician at LCCWH. He was easy to talk to, extremely professional and a caring physician. I was so impressed with Dr. Dias that I continue to have him as my pcc even though it involves a 31/2 hour drive to his office from Ft. Lauderdale. Once you find someone as wonderful as he, you don't mind the extra effort to see him. He spends time and is always caring and concerned. His manner makes it easy to talk to him and you want to do what he says in order not to disappoint him. In my book he is A+++.

June 21st, 2011
Doctor dias was the most professional care provider i have ever met,i was well taken care of and can't wait for my next appointment. I was treated very well by not only Dr Dias but by his staff..