Dr. Taha Jamil MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 25th, 2014
he was a great dr to me but he jus leaves the practice without notifying any patients and i found out he has done this 4 times to other practices. i got left with no notice now ay to refill my meds nothing... very disappointing

August 10th, 2011
After stuggling with chronic and severe pain for a long time, Dr. Jamil was a God-send! He treated me thoroughly and was kind. As people in chronic pain know all to well, we can be seen by M.D.'s as 'med seeking'. Dr. Jamil got to the heart of my pain issues and never once treated me with anything but respect. He is a wonderful listener (rare in most specialists these days) and took time to answer all my questions. He will be SORELY missed! If I knew where he went I would go to that practice. He is a rare treat of a Doc and rates as high as they get. I recommend him to anyone seeking compassionate and knowedgable care!

August 1st, 2011
AWSOME DR, I HAVE NO INSURANCE AND HE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOUND TO FIND METHODS TO CARE FOR ME AS CHEAPLY AS POSSIBLE WITH THE SAME QUALITY OF CARE AS EVERYBODY ELSE, HE IS ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND COURTIOUS, AND ALWAYS GOES THAT EXTRA STEP TO MAKE SURE ITS A PROPER DIAGNOSIS. ALSO HE RESEARCHED MEDICINES TO FIND THE BEST WORKING MEDICATIONS AT THE LOWEST PRICE!!!! I WILL NEVER GO TO ANOTHEER DR BESIDES DR JAMIL. ITS TOO BAD HE DOSENT WORK AT THE NEUROSCIENCE GROUP AS OF THIS PAST WEEK. ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS WHERE HE WENT TO CUZ I WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE SEEING HIM.

June 8th, 2010
Awsome Doctor that atually listens and cares
I have been in severe lower back pain due to a herniated and ruptured L5 s1 disc.Dr. Jamil has gotten my pain level down to a manageable level so that i am able to function from day to day and i have even been able to move around enough that i have lost 27 pounds. Dr.Jamil takes the time to help you ,he has taken the time to explain different options with me and also the side effects with each one.I am very grateful to him for getting my pain down to a level that i can function at.I would also highly recommend him to anyone that is truley in pain. Its been nice to have a doctor treat me like a human that is in pain instead of some junkie trying to get pills. The group of doctors at neroscience have all been very compassionate and i would highly recommend Dr.Jamil and any of his colleagues to anyone

March 17th, 2008
Great Doctor Sorely Missed
I had Dr. Taha Jamil in Indiana while he practiced at APAC, and he was so very thourough and always listened to what I had to say. He adjusted medications as needed and never treated me with disrespect. I am only disappointed that he no longer works for the facility in which I saw him for the last year.