A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahani Soliman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahani Soliman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soliman
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Soliman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soliman graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Soliman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahani Boushra Soliman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Tahani B. Soliman practice?
- Dr. Tahani Soliman has 1 office location.
Dr. Tahani Soliman practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Family Physicians and Huntington Park General Practitioners.