A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahani Soliman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soliman
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soliman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soliman graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Soliman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahani Boushra Soliman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Tahani B. Soliman practice?
- Dr. Tahani Soliman has 1 office location.
Dr. Tahani Soliman practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Family Physicians and Huntington Park General Practitioners.