A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahany Habashy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahany Habashy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahany Habashy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Habashy graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Habashy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahany Maurice Habashy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tahany M. Habashy practice?
- Dr. Tahany Habashy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tahany Habashy practices Family Medicine near Tustin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Orange, CA.
See Tustin Primary Care Doctors.