A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taher Akhand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taher Akhand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taher Akhand, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhand graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Akhand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taher Uddin Akhand MD is a male Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Taher U. Akhand practice?
- Dr. Taher Akhand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Taher Akhand practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Norwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Norwich Pathologists.