A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taher Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taher Khalil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taher Khalil, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalil graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Khalil has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taher M Attia Khalil MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Taher M. Khalil practice?
- Dr. Taher Khalil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Taher Khalil practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Nephrologists.