A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taher Vohra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taher Vohra, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Drug Allergy
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Polyps
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Vohra graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Vohra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taher T Vohra MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Taher T. Vohra practice?
- Dr. Taher Vohra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Taher Vohra practices Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians.