A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahir Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahir Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahir Ali, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ali has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahir S Ali MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Tahir S. Ali practice?
- Dr. Tahir Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Tahir Ali practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.