A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahir Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahir Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahir Ali, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ali has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahir S Ali MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Tahir S. Ali practice?
- Dr. Tahir Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Tahir Ali practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.