Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 20th, 2015

Very disappointed with what you get for the price. Be sure to ask for the pricing for someone who does not have insurance (even if you do) because I was told afterward that they charge less for those without insurance. I came in with a picture from my dentist - maybe he saw something in my sinus from a dental xray - $233 for the office visit and another $429 for a nasal scope all of which took much less than 1 minute then off to get a CT (another $325) - someone (not him) called me back the next day and said "nothing there - don't know what your dentist saw" and that was it. Would like to have had a consultation to determine if I wanted to spend more than $800 but the front desk said when I questioned the cost (up front) "you have a choice not to be seen" by Dr. Ali - "we scope everyone who comes in" So be prepared to pay for an office visit $233 and a scope $429 before anyone even knows why you came in, and of course when there is nothing to be seen by the nasal scope be prepared to go get a CT also. The front office girl was very defensive when I called to give feedback and kept repeating silly things like "the amount you paid was your deductible" (like it was not real money if it is part of your deductible) and "aren't you glad you only paid this much, now you know everything is fine" (WHAT???) she will probably run his practice into the ground. So much more, but I am out of energy on this - time to move on. Would not recommend!!!!!

RUDE STAFF!! show details RUDE STAFF!!
by Trinia on Apr 14th, 2014

I would never want anyone to go to such a unprofessional , cold, office like this one! They have no knowledge on how to check your insurance benefits and will give you a wrong price on what you owe them. If you don't pay it they will make you reschedule to see the doctor, The office manager Marie will make excuses for her staffs lack of knowledge and rude behavior. They will tell you its up to you to know your insurance benefits and will argue with you if you do know them but its not their inflated price. I really needed to see the doctor and drove a hour there and was told I had not meet my deductible and owed 153 for the visit! I told them I had meet it and owed them 10% ( I had brought only 50 for the 10%) They could have called my insurance company to check but never did and told me I had to pay them the $153 or reschedule. I was actually scolded by the staff and told I should know my benefits before I came to the doctors office! I will never go back!!!

Very Courteous Office Staff show details Very Courteous Office Staff
Oct 17th, 2013

Nobody likes going to the doctor less than me, however, i can say that this office experience was different. I had 3 appointments here. Each time i was greeted with a very friendly smile from Maria. She also explained to my daughter our insurance benefits very thoroughly. We had lots of questions and she answered them with confidence and patience. The questions that she didn't know, she promptly got the answers to. Melody was my point of contact in the back. She was always positive and very courteous. I wish my regular doctors office was this friendly. In fact, i told them they could learn a lot just from visiting Dr. Ali's office. Dr. Ali is very lucky to have these two ladies on his staff. I hope that i won't have to make a return trip, but if i do, i know i am in good hands here.

Fraudulent charges! show details Fraudulent charges!
May 27th, 2011

This provider charged us for a endoscopy he did not perform. What a fraud! If you end up going to this guy, make sure you read your bill carefully. We got stuck for an extra $600.