Otolaryngologists
5801 Oakbend Trl
Ste 260
Fort Worth, TX 76132
817-346-6000
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  RUDE STAFF!!  |  show details
by Trinia on Apr 14th, 2014

I would never want anyone to go to such a unprofessional , cold, office like this one! They have no knowledge on how to check your insurance benefits and will give you a wrong price on what you owe them. If you don't pay it they will make you reschedule to see the doctor, The office manager Marie will make excuses for her staffs lack of knowledge and rude behavior. They will tell you its up to you to know your insurance benefits and will argue with you if you do know them but its not their inflated price. I really needed to see the doctor and drove a hour there and was told I had not meet my deductible and owed 153 for the visit! I told them I had meet it and owed them 10% ( I had brought only 50 for the 10%) They could have called my insurance company to check but never did and told me I had to pay them the $153 or reschedule. I was actually scolded by the staff and told I should know my benefits before I came to the doctors office! I will never go back!!!

|  Very Courteous Office Staff  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2013

Nobody likes going to the doctor less than me, however, i can say that this office experience was different. I had 3 appointments here. Each time i was greeted with a very friendly smile from Maria. She also explained to my daughter our insurance benefits very thoroughly. We had lots of questions and she answered them with confidence and patience. The questions that she didn't know, she promptly got the answers to. Melody was my point of contact in the back. She was always positive and very courteous. I wish my regular doctors office was this friendly. In fact, i told them they could learn a lot just from visiting Dr. Ali's office. Dr. Ali is very lucky to have these two ladies on his staff. I hope that i won't have to make a return trip, but if i do, i know i am in good hands here.

|  Fraudulent charges!  |  show details
May 27th, 2011

This provider charged us for a endoscopy he did not perform. What a fraud! If you end up going to this guy, make sure you read your bill carefully. We got stuck for an extra $600.