A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahir Allauddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahir Allauddin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahir Allauddin, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Allauddin graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Allauddin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- John Randolph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahir Allauddin BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tahir Allauddin practice?
- Dr. Tahir Allauddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Tahir Allauddin practices Internal Medicine near Colonial Heights, VA.
See Colonial Heights Internists.