A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahir Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahir Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahir Hassan Khan MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tahir H. Khan practice?
- Dr. Tahir Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tahir Khan practices Internal Medicine near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Fort Walton Beach Internists.