A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahir Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahir Hassan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahir Hassan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.
Dr. Hassan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Madera Community Hospital
- Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hassan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tahir M. Hassan practice?
Dr. Tahir Hassan practices Internal Medicine near Madera, CA.
See Madera Internists.